- 12 Extra summer classes were added due to popular demand so please check the timetable on the website! http://www.ballet4life.com/timetable
- Our Move into Wellbeing Course for People living with Parkinson's and other mobiltiy challenges has been chosen to be part of INS's "Expanding Horizons" summer programme! http://www.ins.org.uk/ Our classes will be offered on 30 July at 2pm and 27 August at 10.30am in their lovely big room!
- We are very pleased about our upcoming collaboration with www.arts4dementia.org.uk! Places are limited on both the Training Day and the 8 week Dance Programme, so please do book in via these links: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/early-stage-dementia-awareness-training-for-arts-organisations-at-ballet4life-tickets-17424905361 and http://www.arts4dementia.org.uk/Event/a4d-at-ballet4life soon!
- The Ballet4life tote bag is perfect for carrying your dance class items. We now have 2 sizes only £20/£10 each. Please let us know if you want to buy one when you next visit the studio. We just put in another order due to popular demand! Thanks! Photos can be found on our FB page gallery or via this link: https://www.facebook.com/ballet4life.uk/photos/a.227515307295994.51806.186243828089809/811350905579095/?l=84263a1f75
- Dances4Life - Move into Wellbeing- Dance & Movement Course: For People living with Parkinson's or with other mobility limitations, is from 1.30 - 2.45pm, at Arts Ed, Studio 110. Starts again on 12 September. Drop-ins most welcome! Suggested donation is only £8 per session.
- Autumn 2015 Timetable is up! We have loads of exciting additions, so please have a peek.
- Director Donna has been invited to mentor the dance artist and choreographer Penelope Freeh at The Camargo Foundation this Autumn! http://penelopefreeh.com/ and http://www.camargofoundation.org/