- Super Saturday of Sport and Activities is on 11 July in Chiswick. Free events all day long! Our Dance Taster Classes are at 12.30 & 2pm! Please visit! http://www.supersaturdayofsport.co.uk/
- 12 Extra summer classes being added due to popular demand so please check the timetable on the website! http://www.ballet4life.com/timetable
- Autumn 2015 timetable to be published early next week! Loads of exciting additions, so please visit again soon!
- Our Move into Wellbeing Course for people living with Parkinson's Disease and other mobiltiy challenges has been chosen to be part of INS's "Expanding Horizons" summer programme! http://www.ins.org.uk/ 30 July and 27 August!
- We are very pleased about our upcoming collaboration with www.arts4dementia.org.uk! Places are limited on both the training day and the 8 week dance course, so please do book in via these links: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/early-stage-dementia-awareness-training-for-arts-organisations-at-ballet4life-tickets-17424905361 and http://www.arts4dementia.org.uk/Event/a4d-at-ballet4life soon!
- The Ballet4life tote bag is perfect for carrying your dance class items. We now have 2 sizes only £20/£10 each. Please let us know if you want to buy one when you next visit the studio. We just put in another order due to popular demand! Thanks! Photos can be found on our FB page gallery or via this link: https://www.facebook.com/ballet4life.uk/photos/a.227515307295994.51806.186243828089809/811350905579095/?l=84263a1f75
- Dances4Life - Move into Wellbeing- Dance & Movement Course: For people with Parkinson's Disease or with other mobility limitations, is from 1.45 - 3 pm, at Arts Ed, Studio 110. Runs this term until 04 July. We start again on 12 September. Drop-ins most welcome! Suggested donation is only £8 per session.